Friday 21 June 2013

That was dumb of me....

... to totally forgot the reason I put this blog's link on my business card ( O xO)
Sorry to all the folks who came here follow my link just to look at stuffs which haven't been updated for months. I planned to comeback after graduation, but gave out my business cards even before getting things ready first. So much for career planning ( T  .T)

Oh well, so now, even though it's a bit (too) late, welcome to my (soon to be reopened) blog. I will start by updating as much as I can, and promise that I will keep doing it in the future, so stay "tooned".

On the side note, if you're bored you can go and have a look at my w.i.p portfolio site at
http://nekoani184.wix.com/portfolio2
I will continue to work on both of them from now on.
Again, sorry for the poor preparation. There are so many "I will" already, so better start getting thing done then.

No comments:

Post a Comment