Friday 21 June 2013

Jalloo 2013...


... is finally over, and I'm sure I will miss it.
We were having such a great time with so many amazing industry folks coming from all kinds of field, and the workshops with Bancroft brothers' are absolutely amazing. I wish I could freely talk to people though, as there are some interesting guys hanging around but I don't really know how to start and hold a conversation. Blamed it on my introvertness (_ _")

Next thing on the list: my 1st demo reel (/` A')/
I was thinking of updating it before putting up here, but adding little detail everytime I made something new sounds kind of dumb.



Of course, some pages of my portfolio too. I don't really want to spread my stuffs all over the place, so if you want to download the full portfolio, be sure to grasp it from my wix site:
http://nekoani184.wix.com/portfolio2








And a quick animation for Rick's assignment, animal acting (or something along the line)


That's it for now ( `  v `). I will continue to update tomorrow, as there are still so many things so show off after all ( `  v `)

No comments:

Post a Comment