Saturday 21 September 2013

New job at Copernicus Inc

Feel like eternity since the last post. Really in need some personal projects going to keep this blog alive, I guess. Still can't get the routine of posting random stuffs once in a while.
Oh well, nothing much happened. I got recruited for an animator position at Copernicus studio (based in Halifax), and now working my bottom off. Not like I have anything against the show I'm working on right now, but still, it doesn't really fit me. I want to act, to animate, to do fancy stuffs that make me feel fulfilled, but it doesn't seem to be possible here. I'm thinking about starting a small personal project, and will update back soon (I hope)

Btw, can't upload any of my sketches now, cuz I don't have any scanner at home. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment