Monday 14 January 2013

It's been a long time...

Well, definitely sounds weird as there's only a mouse scroll distance since my last post, but it's been half a year for me already ( o _o)
I wasn't wrong naming this blog uninhabited after all. Way to go my old self ( ` v')b

Anyway, some stuffs from a long time ago that I can't even remember when it was (basically more than 2 weeks from present time)

3/4 run with bbq sauce and ketchu... I mean with clothes (_ _")
Pitch. Probably gonna redo it when I got spare time which is not reversed for sleeping, eating, watching anime/movie, playing games, lurking on the internet, stalking som... e..e.. a..anyway, when I got spare time.


30s 3D animation. Yes, the move sucks (_ _")
Should have learn some choreography or get ref beforehand, but *insert having-no-time-excuse in here*, so this is it.



Bg colouring in flash class



Simplified drawing (or something along the line)


 Creature design. Your common froggy with a pinch of evolution.


Random dude character design. It was meant to be in Avatar style, but I couldn't nail it down, so it's random dude character design.
Yes, I forgot to add the clothes, thanks for asking AGAIN (/` A')/ -'--'-

2 more animatics which takes too long to upload now, so let's save it for next time ( ` v')b

No comments:

Post a Comment