Friday 9 December 2011

I'm back

Dear my blog,
Forgive me for totally forgetting you just after a few days. Not like I can help it, plz blame my forgetfulness OTL.

Well, these are some drawing from my sketchbook. I so want to refine it before posting but my hands are full right now. Gonna update later, hopefully (=.=")

Btw, not in order. I'm just pick it up randomly.

________________________________________________
Monster design - Scooby Doo show.
"Too many detail, unfit for the show" (Ricks)


 ________________________________________________
Monster design - Juniper Lee show - Mike Kunkel style
"It's cute" (Megan - we have different definition of cute then)

_______________________________________________
 Character design - British ACE WWII
It was way too long, I can't remember any comment OTL

______________________________________________
Character design - Cowboy 80's
"Exaggerate more, and make it more streamline or you gonna kill yourself animating it" 
( Ricks - ok, the last part is my conclusion (` 3') ) 

_________________________________________________
  Fanart - Berserker Fate/Zero
I know the armor is crap, just had the urge to draw him in the middle of history class (I know you're gonna hate me for this Terry)
 
_______________________________________________
Character design - Hero and villain
"It's cool" ( Roxanne - you say it every time you look at my design. It hurts my feeling m(>_<)m. 
So don't feel frustrated if I spell your name wrong (` 3') )
 
 ______________________________________________
There're still a few more I want to show here, but they're not scan yet. Leave it for next time then.
And Jesus, flickr still keeps some of my old digital drawing \(` o')/ Can't wait for CGI next year.
Since it's winter then.

__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment